Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading technology. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for an experienced VP, Sales to be part of our Sales & Client Strategy team to help lead the growth of our pharmaceutical and medical device business.
As VP, Sales, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new accounts across the country, promoting the Level Ex brand and participating in other operational activities as necessary to support their sales activities.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling into pharmaceutical or medical device companies, understand the unique customer environment, have experience generating leads, know how to establish relationships with new prospects and employ follow-up techniques that result in account wins. Candidates shall have the ability to quickly understand new highly technical products, be able to speak customer lingo and know how to navigate customer purchasing landscapes. Level Ex is looking for the person wanting a long term position who wants to make good things happen and has the skills and confidence to grow market share in the industry.
This role is permanent remote or can be based out of the Level Ex Chicago headquarters once reopened following the pandemic.
- Identifying and generating new leads and closed opportunities through a deeper and broader engagement with new and existing clients
- Evaluate the market for potential partners, grow referral and/or reseller relationships.
- Develop a thorough strategy for each partner which includes a detailed relationship mapping, high-value event plan, tracking of meetings, outcomes, and next steps to advance our efforts in the field
- Actively utilizing CRM software to track progress against sales outreach goals and financial targets
- Engaging with marketing, innovation, and insights leaders at top pharmaceutical or medical device companies, to understand their needs and position the value of Level Ex
- Working alongside Level Ex Sales and Strategy team to develop and refine sales collateral, including presentations and marketing material.
- Working with Level Ex leadership to develop a targeted list of prospect accounts, and maintaining a solid pipeline of meeting and proposal activity
- Drive a plan and framework that creates meaningful partnerships that result in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Represent Level Ex at industry conferences once travel is standard again within the industry
- Leading the acquisition of new lines of business within accounts and growth and retention of the overall account base
- Must have experience working in a high volume contact sales role within pharma or med device
- Existing relationships within a variety of pharmaceutical or medical device companies and with direct buyers
- Comfortable with highly technical demos and product information
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Display exceptional collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 8-10+ years sales experience in pharmaceuticals or medical device sales
- Minimum of 3+ years of senior sales leadership experience
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.