Location: Chicago or Remote (in the U.S.)
Type: Short-term contract only
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than five years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to be part of our Marketing team to help design a wide variety of digital and print assets. Can you edit a logo in minutes? Design print materials for expos? Make art changes to a PowerPoint deck? Or collaborate with senior management stakeholders on creative concepts? If so, then you'll be right at home with our team.
- Efficiently and accurately execute a large number of digital and print assets on a daily basis for B2B Marketing and Sales teams (examples: flyers, email templates, PowerPoint slides, screenshots, conference brochures, print ads, customizing/branding assets within a mobile app, etc.)
- Develop simple creative assets while adhering to brand guidelines and provide input on how to evolve brand guidelines over time
- PowerPoint design work - managing templates, slide creation, presentation graphics, etc.
- Prepare and deliver production-ready files for print and digital content
- Assist with creative and production-related tasks
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web design, or fine arts required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and experience with incorporating end-user feedback/metrics is a must
- Excellent typography, compositional, and layout skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite applications along with Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Ability to give/receive feedback and accept creative direction from team
- Ability to manage time appropriately and meet fast-paced daily deadlines
- Experience working on B2B Marketing and/or Sales design deliverables is a plus
- HTML and CSS is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules in a team-focused environment
Please send us your resume *including* a link to your portfolio along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.