Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than five years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
As Level Ex continues to grow, we’re hiring a Client Success Manager. A highly collaborative role, you’ll work remotely with a leading software-driven medical technology client, along with internal Business Development, Sales, Production, Medical, and Development teams. As the main point of contact, the Client Success Manager coordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work. This is a highly strategic role that will be closely aligned with the client’s strategy team within the client organization.
- Serve as the company lead with this high-profile client serving as a liaison between Level Ex and our client at the highest levels of the organization
- Drive strategic planning process, develop project plans, processes for how this enterprise account and Level Ex will work seamlessly together
- Lead kickoffs, brainstorming sessions, and strategy meetings to move the business forward, including own all forms of documentation
- Immerse yourself and become an SME in Level Ex’s diverse portfolio of technologies and capabilities serving as an advocate of our solutions within the client’s organization
- Define client requirements for projects and communicate them to Level Ex Production, Medical, Game Design, Marketing, and Product Management
- Work with the Production/Project Management team to effectively build, manage and maintain this client’s portfolio of projects
- Manage budgets, scope of work documents, legal/contracting process, and other financial and legal functions supporting the client
- Collaborate with client and Level Ex Medical teams to develop the appropriate medical knowledge to support client discussions
- Develop ongoing presentations for various client requests socializing Level Ex across the organization
- Defend product integrity from misinformed decision making either externally or internally
- Actively learn about new technology and methods of video game player engagement
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a technology client-facing position, ideally in the medical device or med tech space
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience as a Client Success Manager, Account Manager, or similar title with significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with experience influencing C-level executives
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and orally, collaborate, and work effectively on a team
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Display patience and cultural sensitivity in communications with internal and external people and resources
- Self-motivated and high energy with the ability to focus and adapt to different situations
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, ideally
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.