Remote Part-Time Position
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for an experienced Physician Recruitment Assistant to be part of our Physician Recruitment team to assist with Level Ex physician recruitment efforts and help coordinate scheduling meetings, interviews and play tests with physicians and other departments at Level Ex.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Scheduling physician meetings within Level Ex
- Updating and maintaining CRM for all physicians
- Helping track physician invoicing to ensure payment
- Help manage new physician recruitment projects
Who We Want To Meet
- Someone who excels at organization, and can manage several projects at once
- Background in the medical field, or preexisting knowledge of the medical community
- Experience with Outlook and scheduling
Bonus Points For
- Experience with CRM (especially Hubspot)
- Bachelor's degree in communications, or a similar field
- Experience working with physicians
How We Make You Happy
- 100% remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you to explore this part-time opportunity.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).