Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for an experienced VP, Business Development to be part of our Sales & Client Success team to help lead the growth of our pharmaceutical and medical device business.
- Sell advertising and sponsorship solutions to pharmaceutical and medical device clients and their agencies
- Cultivate and develop high-level, consultative relationships with clients/agencies
- Serve as an industry expert in digital marketing to healthcare professionals and in medical education and training
- Drive RFP process; execute and deliver high quality, timely answers
- Help guide the internal development of commercial solutions for relevant client/brand situations
- Work collaboratively with engineering and art teams to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly sales goals
- 7+ years advertising sales experience selling to pharma and/or medical device and building successful relationships with brand managers in pharmaceutical and medical device companies
- Proven history of independently generating leads, qualifying opportunities, and achieving/exceeding aggressive sales goals
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to pitch new business to clients and advertising agencies; comfortable with live demonstration of new technologies
- Experience working with clients through med-legal review process for creative and messaging
- Experience with brand and media planning, digital sales and all aspects of the procurement process
- Deep understanding of physician engagement metrics and how to structure sponsorship media deals
- Experience selling medical simulations and/or video advertising inventory is preferred
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar solutions
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Ability to travel, when feasible again
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).