Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In the last five years Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re a collaborative, highly creative, and mission-driven team that’s looking for like-minded people excited to change the status quo in medicine. Our medical research team works closely with expert physicians around the country to:
- Identify the key challenges of their specialty - rare/difficult cases, new procedures, and novel devices
- Understand (at previously unexplored depths) how human anatomy, medical devices, and treatments function in a wide range of scenarios
What You'll Be Doing With Us
- Review and categorize medical content across diseases, conditions, procedures, and other interventions
- Conduct research on trends and behaviors occurring in healthcare
- Tabulate and synthesize market research information
- Work with a team of physician advisors, clinical, and content experts to gather ongoing medical information for product and marketing teams
- Manage ongoing discussions with leading physicians regarding disease presentations, best practices, and procedures
- Synthesize case descriptions for virtual surgery cases
- Support team on other research-driven tasks
- Support the design and execution of primary market research for R&D and marketing
- Present your findings to a multidisciplinary team of artists, engineers, and designers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who We Want To Meet
- Minimum of 2+ years working in the medical field: U.S. medical education company, medical publisher, academic institution, hospital, and/or medical device/pharma manufacturer
- Biophysics/medical physics engineering background (Master's preferred), along with experience working with biological data and understand principles of modeling
- Proven medical communication skills - with experience communicating extensively with clinicians
- Deep background in content planning, developing content roadmaps, reference documentation, high-volume editing, content optimization, and clinical accuracy
- Ability to manage shifting deadlines and high-volume projects with a cross-functional team
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.