Level 5, part of Woven Planet, is developing self-driving technology using a machine-learned approach to create safe mobility for everyone. Our goal is to build level 4 autonomous vehicles to improve personal transportation on a global scale. Woven Planet is a software-first subsidiary of Toyota whose vision is to create mobility of people, goods, and information that everyone can enjoy and trust.
As part of Woven Planet, Level 5 has the backing of one of the world’s largest automakers, the talent to deliver on our goal, and the opportunity for near-term product impact and revenue—a combination rarely seen in the AV industry.
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in improving mobility for everyone with self-driving technology. We’ve built a diverse and talented group of software and hardware engineers, and each has the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our self-driving stack.
Our team of more than 300 works in brand new garages and labs in Palo Alto, tests AVs at our dedicated test track in the Silicon Valley, and explores the AV industry’s most compelling research problems at our office in London. With support from more than 800 Woven Planet colleagues in Tokyo, Level 5’s work to improve the future of mobility spans the globe. And we’re moving fast — in Level 5’s first 18 months, we launched an employee pilot, and are now testing our fourth generation vehicle platform in San Francisco. Learn more at level-5.global.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our Autonomous Vehicles organization ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- You will partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Building diverse and inclusive teams
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience (in-house & agency)
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Autonomous tech recruiting experience a plus
・We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
・We pledge that any information we receive from candidates will be used ONLY for the purpose of hiring assessment.