Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, and engaging with candidates through closing, with a focus on technical roles
- Ensure Level meets its ambitious hiring goals for 2021 through a robust pipeline of passive and active candidates for critical ongoing roles
- Provide a best-in-class experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Identify and implement creative recruiting and sourcing strategies that will allow Level to differentiate itself to engineers
- Partner with teams on people operations for onboarding process, recruiting coordination for interview assistance, and recruiting operations for requests and operational processes.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience in full cycle technical recruiting role
- Proven ability to grow tech teams by sourcing and closing candidates
- Able to be efficient and effective in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and capable of juggling multiple things at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life at Level.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: