At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Founding role for Business Operations with the opportunity to build out both the team and function. Make decisions related to resourcing and investing in operations functions.
- Strategic partner to the sales, product, and operations teams including pricing analysis, competitor analysis, and GTM strategy
- Design and own cross-functional strategic initiatives for the company
- Define and monitor business KPIs - to establish high standards of performance and create a climate of mutual accountability that delivers expected business results
- Identify workflow improvements and standing up new operational processes
- Build analytics and work with the data team to surface insights and enable data-driven decision making
- Effectively communicate findings and project status, providing clear messaging, crisp “so-whats”, and actionable recommendations
- Build analytical frameworks, forecasts, and dashboards, along with tools, processes, and communication touch-points, to support transparency and smart and quick decision-making across and within the team
- Become a subject matter expert on various product lines to assess how best to capture that opportunity through marketing deployment, unique pricing, bundling, or other approaches.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience, management experience required
- Operations, consulting, and tech experience is a major plus
- Self-starter and passionate about working on big, complex problems
- Experience using analytical tools to help solve problems and make decisions
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working with confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: