Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
About the Role:
Account Managers foster meaningful relationships with the customers they support. Making that happen involves duties such as: Acting as a liaison between the client and departments within the company to convey information, ensure understanding, and making certain everything gets done in an accurate, timely manner. Account managers are responsible for the overall health and retention of the company’s existing revenue. To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, time management, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Implementing new clients onto the Level platform
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Keeping accurate notes and tracking upsell opportunities
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or relevant work experience
- Proven history in Enterprise Account Management, including QBR creation, renewal preparation, retention, & reference-ability.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Slack and G-Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of empathy & urgency
- Ability to escalate issues and advocate for your customers
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Experience working with highly sensitive confidential information
Nice to Haves:
- Industry Experience (Health Insurance/Financial Services)
- Working knowledge of Monday.com and ZenDesk
- Inside Sales / Upselling Skills
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: