Starting with dental and vision, Level creates a new category in Fintech to rebuild insurance making employer-sponsored benefits more affordable, flexible, and easy to use. We are a payments and insurance company committed to building financial products which make it easy for people to use their benefits dollars. Level creates more benefit coverage for people through straight-forward plans, flexible networks, and fast payments. Instead of monetizing unused benefits dollars, like traditional insurance, Level is incentivized to help members use their benefits. Businesses also save significantly with Level through self-funded benefits.
Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We are looking for teammates who are naturally curious. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. Our creative, thoughtful, inventive team is building sophisticated payments and insurance products from our learning while we helped build other great companies like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop and document customized solutions in Salesforce, Zendesk and other tools used across customer teams
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing and customer teams to deliver best practices in automation and process improvements
- Carry out configuration changes, updates and integrations to optimize systems and processes
- Maintain and improve existing codebase for internal tools to ensure they’re scalable in a high-growth environment
Who You Are:
- 5+ years developer experience, including 2+ years as a software engineer
- Expertise with at least one server-side language (Go, Java, Python)
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs, Lightning Components, SOQL
- Experience in test-driven development with Salesforce
- Experience working with highly sensitive information
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
These are some of the technologies we use today. You don’t need to be familiar with all of these— many people on our team learned them with us. During our interview process, you’re welcome to use any language you’re most comfortable with.
- Protobuf / gRPC
- Salesforce - SOQL, Flows, Lightning Pages & Components, CDC API
What We Offer:
- Have the chance work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: