Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop and document customized solutions in Salesforce, Zendesk and other tools used across customer teams
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and customer teams to deliver best practices in automation and process improvements
- Carry out configuration changes, updates and integrations to optimize systems and processes
- Maintain and improve existing codebase for internal tools to ensure they’re scalable in a high-growth environment
Who You Are:
- 5+ years developer experience, including 2+ years as a software engineer
- Expertise with at least one server-side language (Go, Java, Python)
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs, Lightning Components, SOQL
- Experience in test-driven development with Salesforce
- Experience working with highly sensitive information
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
These are some of the technologies we use today. You don’t need to be familiar with all of these— many people on our team learned them with us. During our interview process, you’re welcome to use any language you’re most comfortable with.
- Protobuf / gRPC
- Salesforce - SOQL, Flows, Lightning Pages & Components, CDC API
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: