Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting for senior roles including sourcing, screening, and engaging with candidates with a focus on technical roles
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Provide a best-in-class experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Identify and implement creative recruiting and sourcing strategies that will allow Level to differentiate itself to candidates
- Partner with people operations on DEI initiatives, employee training and development, and people strategy
- Partner with recruiting operations on headcount planning, job flow processes, and recruiting strategy
- Develop and scale a full-cycle recruiting team consisting of technical recruiters, business recruiters and recruiting ops
- Manage relationship with outside recruiting agencies
- Make recommendations based on key Recruiting metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Flex between high-level strategy and hands-on execution
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience in a full cycle technical recruiting role
- 2+ years of direct people management experience
- You have extensive experience in sourcing and recruiting for highly technical roles
- You are experienced in managing an ATS and other recruiting tools (knowledge of Greenhouse a plus)
- You are a collaborative leader with a strategic mindset focused on scaling high-performing teams by effectively communicating with key partners
- You are highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You are a hands-on leader who doesn't mind jumping in to help the team with projects surrounding DEI, sourcing, and recruiting
- You have experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
- You think outside the box when it comes to sourcing and recruiting diverse talent
- You pull metrics and use data often to help drive business decisions
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: