Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
About the role
As our Operations Lead, Platform, you will report to our CEO and manage a diverse set of teams ranging from customer support, claims operations, implementations, business operations, and other areas as needed. Level's customers include employers, members, and providers, each engaging with our business in a variety of different ways. This role will understand all these constituents and manage the teams and processes to serve them.
What You'll Do:
- Create magic for Level’s customers by building and owning major work streams to improve user experiences and Level’s business functions
- Lead analysis and manage projects to create streamlined and scalable processes
- Work with marketing and design to create content for the support and account management teams
- Drive business strategy and collect insights to drive better business decisions
- Develop strategic deals and integrations with industry partners
- Collaborate with teams including engineering, data science, and finance to improve products and features
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience, management experience required
- Operations, consulting, and tech experience is a major plus
- Self-starter and passionate about working on big, complex problems
- Experience using analytical tools to help solve problems and make decisions
- Experience working with highly sensitive confidential information
- Clear and effective communication style
- An ownership mentality, eager to grow in an early-stage company
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: