Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Build strong lasting relationships with prospective broker and platform customers to drive meaningful sales outcomes and reach quarterly sales targets
- Anticipate prospective client needs, questions, and hurdles and proactively address them
- Deliver customized and strategic presentations and proposals
- Identify, communicate and advocate product development opportunities from partner insights
- Develop a thorough understanding of industry dynamics and key players in the employee benefits space
- Partner with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Client Success
- Help develop and continuously refine team processes and resources
- Represent Level at industry events
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience as a proven sales leader, managing the complete sales cycle from qualification to product demo to close
- Proven track-record developing and growing relationships with platforms, broker partners and employers
- Experience in health insurance or employer health benefit space
- Proficiency in designing and carrying out a consultative sales strategy and experience
- Excellent relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Team player that thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: