Starting with dental and vision, Level creates a new category in Fintech to rebuild insurance making employer-sponsored benefits more affordable, flexible, and easy to use. We are a payments and insurance company committed to building financial products which make it easy for people to use their benefits dollars. Level creates more benefit coverage for people through straight-forward plans, flexible networks, and fast payments. Instead of monetizing unused benefits dollars, like traditional insurance, Level is incentivized to help members use their benefits. Businesses also save significantly with Level through self-funded benefits.
Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We are looking for teammates who are naturally curious. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. Our creative, thoughtful, inventive team is building sophisticated payments and insurance products from our learning while we helped build other great companies like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber.
What You'll Do:
- Build strong lasting relationships with prospective broker and platform customers to drive meaningful sales outcomes and reach quarterly sales targets
- Anticipate prospective client needs, questions, and hurdles and proactively address them
- Deliver customized and strategic presentations and proposals
- Identify, communicate and advocate product development opportunities from partner insights
- Develop a thorough understanding of industry dynamics and key players in the employee benefits space
- Partner with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Client Success
- Help develop and continuously refine team processes and resources
- Represent Level at industry events
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience as a proven sales leader, managing the complete sales cycle from qualification to product demo to close
- Proven track-record developing and growing relationships with platforms, broker partners and employers
- Experience in health insurance or employer health benefit space
- Proficiency in designing and carrying out a consultative sales strategy and experience
- Excellent relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Team player that thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: