Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- We're looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive security engineering efforts across our organization. We're looking for a hands-on leader who is deeply versed in the details of attacking and defending systems. You will hire a team of world-class security engineers, define our security strategy, and execute on that strategy to protect our unique information assets
- Define Level’s security roadmap
- Get hands-on with implementation, design, and execution
- Work directly with our research teams to protect our core assets
- Lead compliance audits for our internal security policies
- Build and evangelize security policies and best practices
- Be responsible for hiring a world-class security team
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience
- You are not satisfied with just delivering a program on time—you are discerning about product/infrastructure architecture and obsessed with quality, reliability & correctness
- You have a track record of providing program management during all phases of software development from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization
- You can drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Experience operating autonomously and leading large-scale efforts across multiple teams and functions, with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale platforms, infrastructure and organizations
- Experience leading initiatives with a global footprint having built APIs, products, and complex systems/infrastructure at scale
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: