Starting with dental and vision, Level creates a new category in Fintech to rebuild insurance making employer-sponsored benefits more affordable, flexible, and easy to use. We are a payments and insurance company committed to building financial products which make it easy for people to use their benefits dollars. Level creates more benefit coverage for people through straight-forward plans, flexible networks, and fast payments. Instead of monetizing unused benefits dollars, like traditional insurance, Level is incentivized to help members use their benefits. Businesses also save significantly with Level through self-funded benefits.
Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We are looking for teammates who are naturally curious. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. Our creative, thoughtful, inventive team is building sophisticated payments and insurance products from our learning while we helped build other great companies like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber.
What You'll Do
- Take ownership of hiring as it relates to referral, passive and inbound channels and drive the entirety of the candidate experience
- Generate passive candidates through sourcing, events, and other creative strategies
- Collaborate with multiple partners and stakeholders, from senior level leadership to various members of the business and People team
- Hold yourself and the hiring team accountable by tracking relevant metrics for pipeline health and activity
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience
- Partner with hiring team senior management and candidates to ensure a high close rate for all involved
- Proactively suggest process improvements and optimize the hiring experience
Who You Are
- 3+ years and proven track record for successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring talent in the New York City and the San Francisco Bay Area, ideally within the Finance, Compliance and Legal space for senior-level roles
- The desire to stay abreast of industry trends and are knowledgeable about technology industry trends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage your work effectively to hit deadlines and hiring goals
- A successful record of building trust with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Proven ability to grow business teams by sourcing and closing candidates
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance work as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: