Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of hiring as it relates to referral, passive and inbound channels and drive the entirety of the candidate experience
- Generate passive candidates through sourcing, events, and other creative strategies
- Collaborate with multiple partners and stakeholders, from senior level leadership to various members of the business and People team
- Hold yourself and the hiring team accountable by tracking relevant metrics for pipeline health and activity
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience
- Partner with hiring team senior management and candidates to ensure a high close rate for all involved
- Proactively suggest process improvements and optimize the hiring experience
Who You Are:
- 4+ years and proven track record for successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring talent in the New York City and the San Francisco Bay Area, ideally within the Finance, Compliance and Legal space for senior-level roles
- The desire to stay abreast of industry trends and are knowledgeable about technology industry trends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage your work effectively to hit deadlines and hiring goals
- A successful record of building trust with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Proven ability to grow business teams by sourcing and closing candidates
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: