About Level Support
Level Support is a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our team, capabilities, and responsibilities are rapidly growing. Accordingly, we’re looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial people who bring valuable experience — whether that’s in customer success, employee benefits, or health insurance — and are excited to use that experience to provide world-class support. Providing stellar support is our main task, and we also take the lead on other exciting operations projects that help Level grow. You might become the point person for support tooling, managing the support knowledge base, or facilitating the rollout of a new product.
Level is improving healthcare by offering a new way to find, manage, and pay for care. We’re starting this ambitious journey by tackling dental and vision insurance. We believe that if people have simple, easy-to-use products, they’ll be more engaged in their benefits and make better decisions around their care. The founding team at Level comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber. We started in 2018 in New York City, and are backed by renowned investment partners First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures.
About This Role:
- On the Frontlines - As one of the outward-facing voices of Level, you’ll address and resolve member and provider inquiries to help our stakeholders find, manage, and pay for care.
- Communication - You’ll communicate with members and providers through phone, email, and chat. Additionally, you’ll work and collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify issues and advocate for Level members and providers.
- Constant Improvement - You’ll continuously develop and refine processes and resources to keep our support top-notch. You’ll address issues with intellect, grit, and empathy. And beyond the support team, you’ll tackle projects with members of other Level teams as we roll out new plans and products.
- Quick Learner - You have a history of quickly learning and applying new information. You enjoy reading, studying, understanding, and writing about topics you’ve never before considered.
- Clear Communicator - You excel at explaining processes and products. You have deep experience engaging with customers, and experience making sales and pitching new ideas is a plus. Clean, precise verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Privacy - Experience working confidential information and/or patient data.
- Takes Initiative - You’re a self-starter who thrives in an unstructured environment. Taking ownership over new projects comes naturally to you, and you’re not afraid to challenge the established way of doing things in order to create better outcomes.
- Problem Solving - You love to dig into details and discover solutions to complex problems. You’re a great multitasker, and you know how to manage your own time and see projects through to the end.
- Flexible - You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, and you’re accustomed to jumping in where you’re needed.
- Work Experience - You have a bachelor’s degree and deep experience in health insurance, employee benefits, or a related field. Once you join the Level team, you're ready to hit the ground running.
- Available - You’re happy to work whenever our support services are offered. Currently, our support team covers rotating eight-hour shifts between the hours of 9:00am - 9:00pm Eastern Time.
- Support Experience - You have 2+ years of support or customer-facing experience.
- Sales Experience - You have experience selling products, features, or processes to internal teams and external customers.
Level brings together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [ ]. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs