(New York, California, Remote)
Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About the role
As the head of growth, you’ll build Level’s growth function from the ground up, starting with the expanding Level’s national network of providers. This is a high-visibility and highly cross-functional role, as you will partner with leaders across the organization from sales, product, business development, and more.
- Identify and track the right metrics, analyze data, and build a marketing funnel that can continue to be optimized over time
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance, and channel growth.
- Lead research on our target audience that uncover meaningful insights to build cross-functional marketing acquisition strategies
- Partner with the product teams to design product roadmaps that align with provider needs and are truly differentiated in the market
- Develop and test messaging that resonates with providers, and translate that messaging across all marketing materials and channels
- Own the provider lifecycle journey
- Continue to build and inspire a team of all-stars
- Data-oriented: You enjoy working with data and insights that pair with your passion for the user experience. SQL knowledge is a plus!
- Cross-functional: You are skilled at aligning cross-functional roles across the organization for greater goals.
- Team leader: You love building and inspiring great teams. You know how to identify and bring out people’s individual strengths.
- Organized and methodical: You are able to run complex projects and keep various workstreams on track.
- Think strategically, execute quickly: We’re building a national network, which is a big task. You have the ability to prioritize campaigns and strategies for what to tackle first.
- Privacy: You have experience working with private and sensitive information
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
- WFH stipend for your home-office needs
Level’s mission is to improve healthcare by offering a new way to find, manage, and pay for care. We’re starting this journey by tackling employer-funded dental insurance. We believe that if people have connected, easy-to-use products, they’ll be more engaged in their benefits and make better decisions around their care. The founding team at Level comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber. We started in 2018 in New York City, and are backed by First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures.