Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
About the role
As the the head of growth marketing, you’ll build Level’s growth function from the ground up, starting with the expanding Level’s national network of providers. This is a high-visibility and highly cross-functional role, as you will partner with leaders across the organization from sales, product, business development, and more.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and track the right metrics, analyze data, and build a marketing funnel that can continue to be optimized over time
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance, and channel growth.
- Lead research on our target audience that uncover meaningful insights to build cross-functional marketing acquisition strategies
- Partner with the product teams to design product roadmaps that align with provider needs and are truly differentiated in the market
- Develop and test messaging that resonates with providers, and translate that messaging across all marketing materials and channels
- Own the provider lifecycle journey
- Continue to build and inspire a team of all-stars
Who You Are:
- Data-oriented: You enjoy working with data and insights that pair with your passion for the user experience. SQL knowledge is a plus!
- Cross-functional: You are skilled at aligning cross-functional roles across the organization for greater goals.
- Team leader: You love building and inspiring great teams. You know how to identify and bring out people’s individual strengths.
- Organized and methodical: You are able to run complex projects and keep various workstreams on track.
- Think strategically, execute quickly: We’re building a national network, which is a big task. You have the ability to prioritize campaigns and strategies for what to tackle first.
- Privacy: You have experience working with private and sensitive information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: