Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
About Network Development
Level's network of dentists, optometrists, and other providers are a core part of what makes Level successful. Through our network, Level members get better benefits, perks, and 'in-network' discounts that help benefits dollars go further. The strength of our network is critical to the company's success, and this is an exciting opportunity to lead, develop, and grow Level's network as well as drive cross-functional initiatives across the organization that advance Level's ambitious mission.
Ultimately, a strong network greases the Level flywheel - facilitating sales, making employees happier, and improving customer retention. Consequently, the network team's progress and accomplishments, under your leadership, will have extremely high visibility.
What You'll Do
- You will work directly with our Senior Leadership Team to strategize, plan, and execute various initiatives focused on expanding the breadth, depth, and quality of Level's network, and more. Additionally, you'll mentor and manage your team to develop their technical, execution, collaboration, and leadership skills, and you'll help them actualize their career goals.
- You will manage a team of over six individuals, including individual contributors and managers of varying skills, experience, and backgrounds. You will create and develop OKRs, reporting structures, and role definitions that both align with the company's overall vision and direct your team toward a shared definition of success.
- You will develop a long-term vision for Level's network - starting with dental and later expanding to other products in line with Level's offerings. You will implement and execute your vision and request additional resourcing as needed.
- You will work cross-functionally with the product, sales, marketing, operations, finance, and other teams.
- You will lead analysis and manage projects to create streamlined and scalable processes.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years experience with business operations, ideally as a team lead, general manager, or equivalent role. You have demonstrated experience (and the references to back it up!) managing a growing and high-functioning team. Startup and SMB SaaS experience a plus!
- You've been part of a great team and have helped build a well-oiled business operaitons team from the ground up, across tooling, process, analytics, strategy, and people.
- You are thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans. Experience using data and analytical skills to help solve problems and make decisions (SQL skills are a plus)
- You are extremely organized, a strong multi-tasker, and able to work efficiently in ambiguous scenarios. You are also comfortable working autonomously in a fast-moving environment
- Experience working with highly sensitive information
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- You possess an ownership mentality, eager to grow in an early-stage company
- Experience at a high growth start up, selling services to other businesses
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- MBA or management consulting experience
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents.
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months.
- Quarterly Company-sponsored events.
- Internal learning and development programs.
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: