Starting with dental and vision, Level creates a new category in Fintech to rebuild insurance making employer-sponsored benefits more affordable, flexible, and easy to use. We are a payments and insurance company committed to building financial products which make it easy for people to use their benefits dollars. Level creates more benefit coverage for people through straight-forward plans, flexible networks, and fast payments. Instead of monetizing unused benefits dollars, like traditional insurance, Level is incentivized to help members use their benefits. Businesses also save significantly with Level through self-funded benefits.
Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We are looking for teammates who are naturally curious. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. Our creative, thoughtful, inventive team is building sophisticated payments and insurance products from our learning while we helped build other great companies like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a creative, data-driven, and revenue-focused marketing leader to own Level’s marketing strategy. As an early member of the Level team, the Marketing Lead will have the opportunity to build Level’s marketing strategy and team from the ground up.
- Design, drive, and execute a marketing strategy across all channels, including building our provider network, enabling B2B sales, and creating incredible member experiences.
- Recruit, build, and empower a team from the ground up to support the growth of the business.
- Own the marketing budget and measurement of qualitative and quantitative targets
- Build a beloved consumer brand that also resonates and connects with our other key audiences: employers, providers, and brokers.
- Drive a regular PR and comms cadence to ensure Level is reaching the market and creating brand awareness
Who You Are:
- Creative and passionate about creating a leading consumer brand that delivers incredible experiences for all of our members and users
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with 3+ years in marketing leaders position with proven record of building brand messaging, enabling sales, and regularly setting and exceeding marketing targets
- Expertise in B2B and B2C marketing—fintech or healthcare experience is a plus. Our business is a B2B2C model, so we're looking for someone who understands B2B sales, along with experience building a lovable consumer brand.
- Passion for recruiting, mentoring and developing great cross-functional teams
- Your leadership qualities inspire your team to produce creative and impactful work that ultimately helps build a beloved consumer brand and helps develop our corporate narrative.
- Owning Level's brand and go to market strategy for attracting top talent
- You thrive in fast-paced, high growth environments and are comfortable with a certain level of ambiguity
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: