Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About the role
Level is seeking an experienced Content Designer to join our growing team. As a product Content Designer, you’ll be working alongside a product Designer to bring thoughtful, informed, consistent experiences to life. This looks like working on end-to-end flows, solving for stress cases, tracking and setting terminology, writing up content documentation, and tracking all your changes through product iterations.
Beyond product work, this role also will cover some core Content Design work, such as style guide and standards development and building a process to capture terms.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration required. You’re familiar with the product development process, can articulate your point-of-view and aren’t afraid of asking all the questions
- Independently minded. You’re comfortable driving a project independently, can meet deadlines without oversight, and are adept at making clarity out of ambiguity
- Feedback friendly. You work well with other designers and content designers, in order to help make everyone’s work better. You’re happy to share your work in turn.
- Experienced in product. Seeking someone with 5+ years working in product. That means consumer (or B2B or enterprise, etc), working alongside design and research to make the thing that people use.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs