Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At its core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to creating content guidelines and best practices, create systems that scale, and elevate the user experience through writing
- Contribute to champion the Level voice across all teams, products, and collateral
- Cross-functional collaboration working closely with different teams including Design, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, and Support to ensure consistency and effective written communications.
- Write final copy for a suite of web and mobile products, the Level website, and support collateral across various channels
- Lead content projects and initiatives independently, meeting deadlines without oversight, and are adept at making clarity out of ambiguity
- Translate complex benefits jargon into accessible and simple terms
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of relevant experience that includes a mix of product work
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and document content guidelines, processes, and best practices
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment
- A passion for working in high performing and collaborative teams
- Understand the product development process, can articulate your point-of-view, and aren’t afraid of asking all the questions
- Feedback friendly. You work well with other designers and content designers, in order to help make everyone’s work better. You’re happy to share your work in turn
- Experience working with confidential and highly sensitive information
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working on financial products
- Experience working on consumer engagement and growth
- Experience leading User Research
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: