Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Provide dedicated administrative and strategic support to the CEO of Level, working collaboratively with his Chief of Staff to understand and internalize his shifting priorities
- Thoughtfully manage the CEO’s dynamic calendar and inbox with minimal oversight
- Become a trusted partner and advisor to the CEO, providing guidance on priority setting, handling sensitive materials or knowledge, and acting as a thought partner
- Skillfully execute administrative activities with exacting attention to detail, organization, and process
- Possess strong project management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines, track deliverables, and hold a team accountable to action items and results
- Develop systems and processes that help the CEO and his team move faster, creatively use limited resources, and build strong cross-functional partnerships
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including staff-level meetings, all hands meetings, one-on-ones, meetings with stakeholders, senior level candidates, and meetings with advisors
- Effectively interface with the Leadership team, cross-functional partners, and employees across Level through clear, thorough, and specific communication
- Serve as the point of access to the CEO for staff and the public
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 7+ years of administrative experience working with Senior Leadership or 4+ years of experience supporting C-level Executives at high growth companies
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Skilled in written and verbal communication, including drafting messages and presentations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong teamwork skills
- Confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process
- Discretion with handling sensitive and confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: