Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About The Role:
Account managers foster meaningful relationships with the customers they support. Making that happen involves duties such as: Acting as a liaison between the client and departments within the company to convey information, ensure understanding, and making certain everything gets done in an accurate, timely manner. Account managers are responsible for the overall health and retention of the company’s existing revenue. To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, time management, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Keeping accurate.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Slack and G-Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of empathy & urgency
- Ability to escalate issues and advocate for your customers
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
Nice to have:
- Industry Experience (Health Insurance/Financial Services)
- Working knowledge of Monday.com and ZenDesk
- Inside Sales / Upselling Skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
Level’s mission is to improve healthcare by offering a new way to find, manage, and pay for care. We’re starting this journey by tackling employer-funded dental insurance. We believe that if people have connected, easy-to-use products, they’ll be more engaged in their benefits and make better decisions around their care. The founding team at Level comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber. We started in 2018 in New York City, and are backed by First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures.