Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About the role
- Create magic for Level’s customers by building and owning major workstreams to improve user experiences and Level’s business functions
- Lead analysis and manage projects to create streamlined and scalable processes
- Drive business strategy and contribute to Level's product roadmap
- Develop strategic deals and integrations with industry partners
- Collaborate with teams including engineering, data science, and finance to launch new products and features
- 0–10 years of experience. We have a range of Operations roles open. We will work with you to calibrate the right fit as we move through the interview process. Your role will be commensurate with your level of experience.
- Operational, finance, or consulting experience is a major plus
- Self-starter and passionate about working on big, complex problems
- Experience using SQL and other analytical tools to help solve problems and make decisions
- Clear and effective communication style
- An ownership mentality, eager to grow in an early-stage company
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
Level’s mission is to improve healthcare by offering a new way to find, manage, and pay for care. We’re starting this journey by tackling employer-funded dental insurance. We believe that if people have connected, easy-to-use products, they’ll be more engaged in their benefits and make better decisions around their care. The founding team at Level comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, and Uber. We started in 2018 in New York City, and are backed by First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures.