Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About the role
- Design, develop and document customized solutions in Salesforce, Zendesk and other tools used across customer teams
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing and customer teams to deliver best practices in automation and process improvements
- Carry out configuration changes, updates and integrations to optimize systems and processes
- Maintain and improve existing codebase for internal tools to ensure they’re scalable in a high-growth environment
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of Salesforce API, Apex, and Lightning Components
- Experience in test-driven development with Salesforce
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is a financial services company that’s reinventing supplementary benefits, starting with dental insurance. With our own payments stack and an insurance network built from the ground up, Level offers a better way for people to use and pay their benefits while helping employers control costs. Our founding team comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, Mercer, and Uber. Based in New York, the company is backed by First Round Capital and Homebrew.