Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About the role
- Work with the leadership team to manage priorities and coordinate schedules, meetings and events.
- Correspond with senior staff both inside and outside of the company, using an effective, clear, and concise communications style.
- Draft correspondences on behalf of executives, including external emails and internal communications.
- Ensure necessary preparation and context is provided for successful meetings by gathering key information and developing agendas.
- Support recruiting efforts by scheduling and coordinating candidate interview panels.
- Help with office management activities, like reception, office logistics and moving.
- Assist with other projects and duties to support the business as the company grows.
- Experience with administrative tasks in a corporate environment
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Amazing communicator, both spoken and in writing
- Discretion with handling sensitive and confidential information
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is a financial services company that’s reinventing supplementary benefits, starting with dental insurance. With our own payments stack and an insurance network built from the ground up, Level offers a better way for people to use and pay their benefits while helping employers control costs. Our founding team comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, Mercer, and Uber. Based in New York, the company is backed by First Round Capital and Homebrew.