Level is bringing together talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means challenging the established way of doing things. We foster a work environment where every voice in the room is heard, and encourage people to have a strong sense of ownership over their work. We believe in an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued.
About the role
- As the first product marketing hire for Level, you’ll build out the function while leading key marketing initiatives at a fast growing startup
- Develop positioning, messaging and value proposition of Level’s products and new features
- Lead cross-functional efforts to develop go-to-market plans for launching new products and features
- Build out market research including segmentation, personas, buyer journeys, buyer preferences and competitive intelligence
- Work with teams to create product materials for support, sales, network development and marketing, including decks, one-pagers, datasheets and web pages.
- Create product related content to support larger marketing campaigns, including webinars, event materials, blog content and presentations.
- 3-6 years of experience in B2B product marketing or other similar marketing roles
- Experience in marketing benefits, health care or insurance a plus, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and compassion when juggling a number of tasks
- A love for digging into the details and creative problem solving
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible vacation
- Generous caregiver leave policies
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is a financial services company that’s reinventing supplementary benefits, starting with dental insurance. With our own payments stack and an insurance network built from the ground up, Level offers a better way for people to use and pay their benefits while helping employers control costs. Our founding team comes from companies that have simplified payments and insurance—like Square, Oscar Health, Mercer, and Uber. Based in New York, the company is backed by First Round Capital and Homebrew.