Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and build out our best-in-class Support team to meet day-to-day needs, including managing tickets, promoting self-service, and providing feedback to internal teams
- Deliver feedback, coaching, and support to team members on their duties, customer service approach, and personal career development
- Define team standards and metrics, and guide ongoing training efforts to achieve goals
- Work cross-functionally to design and implement the infrastructure needed for team operations
- Use both qualitative customer feedback and quantitative data to constantly prioritize what we do, how we do it, and how to make it better
- Communicate with members and providers via phone and email
- Address issues with intellect, grit, and empathy
Who You Are:
- 5+ years managing a customer support team (preferably in enterprise software or healthcare/practice management support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and compassion when juggling a number of tasks
- A love for digging into the details and creative problem solving
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Experience working with Zendesk and/or Salesforce
- Working knowledge of health insurance or benefits is a plus, although not required
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with highly sensitive confidential information
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: