At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
About Network Development
Level's network of dentists, optometrists, and other providers are a core part of what makes Level successful. Through our network, Level members get better benefits, perks, and 'in-network' discounts that help benefits dollars go further. The strength of our network is critical to the company's success, and this is an exciting opportunity to lead, develop, and grow Level's network as well as drive cross-functional initiatives across the organization that advance Level's ambitious mission.
Ultimately, a strong network greases the Level flywheel - facilitating sales, making employees happier, and improving customer retention. Consequently, the network team's progress and accomplishments, under your leadership, will have extremely high visibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for engaging, contacting and negotiating with providers; from initial proposal through contracting, credentialing, and provider onboarding
- Design and iterate efficient, scalable processes and tools for provider initial outreach, pitch, and diligence discussions
- Set and meet targets for recruitment, efficiency, and support
- Be a partner to the provider community—learn what’s important to them to proactively identify opportunities for business and product improvements
- Maintain compliance with all applicable rules and governance laws
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years of experience on a provider networking team, or in a similar capacity
- A passion for helping people make better decisions around their healthcare
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively, solve unexpected issues, and work independently to meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel if needed
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work as a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents.
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months.
- Quarterly Company-sponsored events.
- Internal learning and development programs.
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: