At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
At Level, Sales Operations is responsible for accelerating growth by evaluating, planning and executing on strategic growth initiatives across the company. Sales Operations is responsible for driving cross functional initiatives to build out new capabilities and unlock Level sales through new product launches and service offerings. We are looking for an experienced leader with sales, product, marketing and ops experience, with a clear track record of driving business growth that can help Level lay the foundation for Sales Operations at scale.
- Scope, design and build strong operational processes to optimize Level's go-to-market strategy
- Build out programs to support and measure the enablement of Sales, including new hire training and product refreshers
- Oversee the end to end customer acquisition journey from lead generation through implementation
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to develop new processes to support and measure the success of a demand generation programs
- Optimize request for proposal generation processes, including effective management of the end to end process from data entry through submission.
- Build a team of Sales Operations and SDRs that own the day to day execution of acquisition initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for automation and general improvements to Sales tooling to unlock additional efficiencies
- Develop process to support forecasting and analytics behind of Sales opportunities
- Partner with Data teams to create data-driven recommendations to maximize efficiency and profitability of Sales programs
- 8+ years experience, management experience a plus
- You love combining strategy with execution, and you roll up your sleeves to bring plans to life
- Working knowledge of sales processes, systems and performance analysis
- Self-starter that is able to proactively identify and action areas of improvement
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Excellent relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Team player that thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience working with highly sensitive information
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development program
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: