Level makes benefits as simple as paying with cash, starting with insurance. To make this possible, we’re rebuilding every part of benefits so everyone wins. Employers can offer bigger benefits for far less, members get more freedom and choice, and providers are paid instantly.
At our core, Level is a fintech company with a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Uber, and ZocDoc. We’re backed by Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, First Round, Homebrew, BoxGroup, and Precursor Ventures. Dental and vision is just the start. There's so much more to come in helping employers and their teams get more from their benefit dollars through fast, flexible spending.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data and its capabilities
- Build and automate key tools for claims and plan analysis
- Determine what data we need based on the data we have, and partner with Business Development and engineering to procure those data sets
- Collaborate with data science, engineering, and business-focused colleagues to inform data and client related decisions, automate data processes, and determine interesting data insights for benefit administrators and dentists
- Assist with the infrastructure that allows us to scale by defining analytic requirements, developing analysis plans, and ensuring data quality standards
- 3+ years of prior experience in an analytics role or equivalent skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- Solid grasp of probability and statistical concepts and ability to apply those concepts confidently to data
- High level of SQL competence and some experience in programming in Python or R
- The ability to think creatively, solve unexpected issues and work independently to meet deadlines
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects, and adjust work accordingly
- Clear and effective communication style
- A passion for working in high performing teams and helping people make better decisions around their healthcare
- Have the chance work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of insurance and payments
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Fully Paid Parental leave for 3 months
- Quarterly Company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development program
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: