Here at Le Tote we are fundamentally changing the way women shop. We’re combining art and science, data and style, to make fashion accessible for women everywhere. We’re building something truly unique and need a rock star PR & Social Media Intern to help share our story and take Le Tote to the next level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing Communications to build and maintain media lists and manage daily and weekly news reporting
- Assist in the development of press materials including media lists, pitches, press releases, award entries, speaker submissions, executive talking points/quotes, etc.
- Manage product/membership requests for influencers, media, VIP gifting and broadcast segments
- Conduct and compile research on speaking and op-ed opportunities for Le Tote executive team
- Research and develop editorial calendar opportunities
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- Assist with monitoring of broader industry and competitor coverage
- Content Management: Assist the Social and Content Marketing Manager with managing our content calendar, writing copy, and scheduling posts for our brands on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Campaign & Social Event Development: Work hand-in-hand with the Social and Content Marketing Manager in brainstorming, building, and executing social-focused campaigns, as well as managing social events such as Instagram Takeovers, Facebook Lives, and more.
- Community Management: Monitor Le Tote’s social channels for comments, discussions, and inquiries that our team should be aware of and/or replying to.
- Reporting & Analytics: Analyze data and discover insights that can help improve content performance.
- Influencer management: Research, identify and track key influencers and bloggers and help build strong relationships with them.
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you! Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years.
The Company has raised $50MM+ to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.