LE TOTE: Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, everyday. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet and accessories for a monthly membership fee.
GENERAL SUMMARY: You will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and work closely across the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Duties of the Human Resources Generalist include, but are not limited to:
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains the employee handbook.
- Administers the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conducts New-Employee orientation and assists new and existing employees with HR related questions that may arise. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Creatively helps to maintain the corporate culture.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Work closely with the HR Manager and Leadership teams to execute and deliver on Cross Company HR initiatives and programs.
- Partner with Leadership in the business to anticipate and provide support to respective functional areas.
- By working closely with employees and leaders, identify skill training gaps and provide recommendations to both HR Manager and leadership.
- Support team work through training, facilitating, recognition, and communications.
- Interpret employee policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all legal and Human Resources Philosophy guidelines. Act as a company resource for consistent policy application, and governmental compliance.
- Support and coach frontline leaders and managers to carry out employee progressive coaching and ensure consistent application of corrective action guidelines.
- Lead salaried employee relations/coaching in a manner that fosters employee engagement.
- Work closely with plant and production managers to assist with employee development and employee relations.
- Works closely with leadership and HR Manager to analyze and identify human resources trends and data within the HCM system (ADP).
- Presents solutions and recommendations to address workforce trends and gaps.
- Three (3) plus years of experience as a HR Generalist
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Working knowledge of HRIS. ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Working knowledge of Performance Management System
- PHR certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- A bachelor's degree and three (3) plus years of HR experience
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
- Experience working with ADP is HIGHLY DESIRED
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk, use hands to finger, handle or free objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; kneel, crouch or crawl; as well as speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, for long periods of time.
- The employee must lift and or move up to 25 lbs of force occasionally and/or 10lbs frequently and 5lbs constantly.
- Lifting and maximum weight of objects to be lifted: Up to 50lbs.
- Change and innovation
- Interpersonal skills
- Job knowledge
- Problem solving
- Client focus
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices to resolve problems and make routine recommendations.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $30mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.