About the role: Do you get excited about building the foundational elements of the data pipeline at Le tote including all aspects of ingestion and transforming data conducive for analytics. In doing so, you will help democratize data within the organization, drive key business decisions in the company and help change the game for fashion. It is not very often we get to work on a totally green field problem and be part of defining the data strategy at a hyper growth startup.
What we’re looking for..
- 5+ years software development experience
- Worked on data processing frameworks like apache beam, data flow, kinesis, aws glue.
- Familiarity on stream processing using technologies like kafka
- Has worked on data stores like aws redshift or google big query
- Knowledge of HDFS and part of the hadoop ecosystem
- Innately curious and sees the value of data driven development
- Balances software correctness and getting things done that impact the business
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked on data modeling for large data sets for analytics
- Have experience with query optimization and redshift cluster management
- Have experience in fashion or apparel domain
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $50mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.