About the role:
Do you get excited about squashing bugs and troubleshooting production issues in real time? You understand the difference between 99.9 and 99.99 uptime in production services and the challenges in moving this needle to minimize customer impact. You have the opportunity to ensure the smooth running our fulfillment center which is the backbone of Le Tote operations. We're solving problems that used to be reserved for big industry players. We're aiming to revolutionize traditional distribution center processes with custom hardware and software.
What we’re looking for..
- 3+ years in support, operations or software development experience
- Solid scripting or programming skills in a modern language like Ruby, Python or Java
- Familiarity with Linux or unix based systems
- Good troubleshooting instincts and the ability to remain calm under pressure situations
- Obsessed with high availability and low latency software services
- Strong attention to detail
- Great collaboration skills and able to distill technical concepts to stakeholders
- Good breadth of technical skills ranging from software and hardware systems
- Balances software correctness and getting things done that impact the business
- Travel to Stockton/SF a couple of times a week
- Great communication and collaboration skills
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in large scale operations in fulfillment/distribution centers
- Have worked in a functional programming language like Elixir, scala, or clojure
- Have experience in fashion or apparel domain
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $50mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.