Le Tote is looking to bring on a Project Manager as a consultant to help transition and successfully launch a new Distribution Center in Ohio.
- Project management scope includes developing and coordinating the execution of the workplan related to the following activities:
- Operational readiness
- DC layout and capacity planning
- Infrastructure buildout including office space, cleaning plant construction; product storage and material conveyance; workstations; lighting and other electrical infrastructure; permit process.
- Procurement of materials (including workstations, bins, pallet racks, signage etc.) required for startup
- Planning the logistics and associated movement of inventory during transition.
- Coordinate the development of detailed SOPs for the new site.
- Training and hiring of staff
- Systems Readiness
- Develop detailed milestones for software enhancements necessary for a successful launch
- Work with engineering and product management to track progress of software development
- Coordinate the procurement and timely installation of hardware
- Develop a testing plan for software and hardware to ensure a successful launch
- Inventory Readiness:
- Work with merchandising team to develop an inventory and production plan to support the launch.
- Develop a detailed inventory transition plan that factors in both inventory in current DC; product being returned from customers and new product arriving into the network. Oversee plan execution.
- Work with the finance teams to properly plan out cash flow needs. Maintain cash flow schedule.
- Travel as needed to Columbus, OH to manage project planning and execution. Travel expected to be < 20%.
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We’re using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we’re looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 400% growth year over year for the past 3 years. The Company has raised $50mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.