We are looking for an experienced and talented Creative Director to join the team at Le Tote. This individual will oversee the internal creative org, inclusive of Brand Design, Marketing + Advertising Creative and Photo/Studio teams.
This is a critical leadership role, owning and expanding the Le Tote brand and will work with the Director of Product Design to implement the brand into product experiences. You are a multidisciplinary creative leader with proven track record, an appreciation for fashion as well as a love for finding tension in a category to tease out. You are an excellent creative thinker, partner and collaborator, ready to tackle endless new challenges at a quickly growing fashion start up.
In this role you will...
- Report to the VP of Marketing and oversee, manage and nurture the internal creative org and photo team.
- Develop and champion creative strategy in support of the overall brand and marketing objectives across design, photography, advertising, visual merchandising/photo and editorial.
- Collaborate effectively as a creative partner and brand consultant with internal business leads, Marketing team, Product team and beyond.
- Continuously promote and evolve the Brand Style Guide and drive brand consistency across paid, earned and owned ecosystem.
- Facilitate and manage the Le Tote brand refresh, leveraging our recent Brand Purpose work and findings.
- Direct and refine the creative process for all marketing, advertising and design projects
- Elevate the brand through revitalizing catalogue and editorial photography style and execution.
What we’re looking for..
- 8 to 10+ years of creative management and brand leadership work experience, with a focus on high quality design in the fashion and ecommerce categories.
- Diverse portfolio of skills with experience in design, copy, visual merchandising, photography and design management.
- Successful track record leading a creative team, able to delegate, coach, mentor and provide effective direction and feedback.
- Knowledge of best practice and experience in direct response advertising and brand advertising. Including all forms of online and digital advertising, heavy focus on paid social a plus.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and creativity with excellent practical skills at getting things done.
- Strong collaboration and influence skills, able to build effective relationships with stakeholders across organizational levels.
- Experience in a growth stage company, and has led a brand to maturity.
- Experience as major stakeholder or managing internal photography and studio teams.
- Someone who is optimistic, energetic and fun.
To apply, please submit
- Your résumé
- Link to your online portfolio
- Highlight 2 most relevant projects
- Bonus points for telling us why you’d be a great fit at Le Tote!
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We’re using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we’re looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 400% growth year over year for the past 3 years. The Company has raised $50mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures