We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Financial Analyst to report directly to our CFO. You will be responsible for financial modeling, forecasting, scenario analysis and budgeting to support every team at Le Tote. You will be involved in the development of financial processes (ie: setting up new ways to look at inventory, budget, etc.). You will have the ability to make a huge impact on our business and work across the organization with VP/C-Level stakeholders. If you are looking for significant responsibility and want to be part of an organization where you work with smart, hard working and down to earth people, let's talk.
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios. You will own the core operating model that helps us make informed business decisions.
- Analyze the company’s performance against core KPI's, prepare summaries of your findings and present to the executive team.
- Dive into data to derive understandings, drivers, metrics, and other characteristics to provide structure and guidance in stakeholder reporting.
- Financial updates and reporting and building in checks to existing financial models, prepare other ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Manage budget process improvement including working with stakeholders, communicating and gathering input and overseeing change management process.
- 5+ years work experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, PE/VC or FP&A
Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications, and executive presentations
Mastery of Excel, model design and complex financial analysis. Proficiency in VBA/Macros a plus but not required
Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
Excellent Quantitative and Analytical skills
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 400% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $50mm+ to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.