PRODUCT MANAGER - OPERATIONS
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, operations oriented Product Manager inspired by our mission and the opportunity to transform traditional e-commerce. Working from our San Francisco headquarters and our warehouse in Stockton as needed, you will work collaboratively with Engineering, Operations, and key business stakeholders to define and bring to life a vision for how Le Tote changes the way women shop. Your focus will be on leveraging and applying innovative technologies to improve operations and logistics at our fulfillment centers, critical to the Le Tote business and ensuring our customers have the best possible experience. As one of the founding members of the product team, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the entire customer experience as well as the processes we use to get there.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop the product vision and strategies for creating a best-in-class Fulfillment Center that leverages innovative, custom built technologies and solutions to manage key challenges such inventory management, efficient and effective pulling & packing, quality control, and timely and cost effective shipping.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of software driven FC processes. Know the details of how the system, processes, and tools are currently working and help develop solutions for how to improve them, with a relentless focus on creating the best possible experience for Le Tote customers and maximum value for the business.
- Collaborate with engineers, operations team members, and other business stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute against a product roadmap that inspires and supports company goals and objectives.
- Lead product development initiatives from end-to-end, from understanding customer and business needs to defining and implementing solutions, analyzing results and iterating as needed.
- Proactively manage process oriented changes in collaboration with the operations team to ensure changes are implemented smoothly and effectively.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- 5+ years of product management experience (including at a start-up and/or growth stage company) with a track record of increasing responsibility and of delivering meaningful results.
- Experience managing and/or improving warehouse processes, supply chain and inventory logistics.
- Experience managing projects with complex scope that require system and process implementations.
- A passion for understanding metrics and analyzing data to inform the success of products. Bonus points for being able to pull data yourself.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You have a bias towards action.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy. You can run with ideas and also develop your own hypotheses in collaboration with others.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- A willingness to spend 2 days per week in our Stockton warehouse
- Open to some travel as needed
We're only considering candidates who live in the U.S. and can work full-time in our SF HQ.
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine. We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you! Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $50mm+ to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.