Le Tote is searching for an experienced leader to manage our growing Customer Care. You’ll manage a team of talented representatives and serve as a key contributor toward improving our customer experience. You should have a track record of building support operations and scalable infrastructure, and collaborating with business partners to create positive change. We’ll be looking to you to motivate and mentor our agents, set the vision for our support strategy to ensure best-in-class interactions with our customers, and turn customer insights into strategies for improvement.
- Hire, train, and develop a team of talented agents
- Organize and manage the day to day schedule of the Customer Care team and allocate team to guarantee targets are met across all channels (phone, email, chat, social)
- Continually forecast and scale headcount to meet growth needs
- Establish, collect, individual and team metrics with clear expectations
- Identify, develop, and manage all support systems and processes
- Integrate, scale, and maintain quality of any offshore support team
- Communicate key issues to appropriate stakeholders; work cross-functionally to provide insights and drive continuous improvements in customer experience
- Manage training and quality assurance team to make sure all training needs and materials are supplied in consistent and timely matter
- Evaluate workflows and systems to boost efficiency and increase customer satisfaction
General Competencies and Requirements:
- 3-5 years customer success/customer experience in a technology company
- Experience delivering on KPIs and demonstrating ROI
- Player-coach mentality; not afraid to lead by example and get in the weeds with the team
- Experience dealing with at least hundreds of incoming communications per day
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills both with customers and leadership teams
- Analytic, data-driven and rational approach to decision making and optimization
- Digital native, able to work with product and engineering and comfortable learning new tools and technology
- Ability to think strategically and maintain the bigger picture even under day to day pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to building a team-oriented, collaborative, and humble culture
- Experience training team members on process, tools and technology
- Zendesk experience highly desired
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you! Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years.
The Company has raised $50mm+ to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.