We’re looking for people who are passionate about fashion and believe in the power of a great outfit to build confidence and feel your best. For our customers looking for a more personal touch, you’ll be playing a critical role in delivering the best possible experience. In addition to styling totes, you’ll also be assisting customers in getting the most out of our service.
What you’ll do:
- Style totes based on any range of customer feedback and inputs.
- Achieve key performance metrics related to totes styled, response time and quality of interactions.
- Provide service and product feedback to the rest of the organization.
- Continually share what it’s like to be a stylist at Le Tote to help shape this role and product offering.
- Deliver positive and genuine interactions with our customers.
- Cross-train to provide support to customers on other Le Tote products and services.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone who loves a challenge of finding the perfect piece, in the perfect size, and price.
- Knowledge of current trends, designers, fit, and fabrication.
- Best in class communication skills.
- Focus on the problem without losing sight of the details.
- Not afraid to speak up and share ideas and feedback to people outside your team.
- Relentlessly resourceful and inquisitive.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong computer skills, Mac knowledge is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, based on importance
- 1 year + experience in a retail, tech, or customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fashion or related degree is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $50mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.