Le Tote is seeking an experienced performance marketing guru to head up Growth Marketing. We are looking for someone that can help accelerate new subscriber growth. This role will be responsible for driving our digital acquisition strategies in support of the overall marketing goals.
Media Strategy & Implementation
- Manage media budget & recommend budget allocations based on analytics & key KPIs.
- Build out, execute, and optimize new user acquisition across platforms (mobile web, native app and desktop campaigns).
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging media & technology
- Mentor & manage members of the Growth Team to execute on campaign objectives and goals.
- Continue to develop Le Tote’s in-house media offering building best in class in-house capabilities.
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering to optimize conversion and drive marketing spend efficiency.
Attribution & Analytics
- Drive the performance marketing attribution methodology for Le Tote.
- Partner with marketing team in creating ways to monitor all stages of the acquisition funnel, from initial awareness creation to new subscriber sign up.
- Recommend areas for improvement on creative, media and performance-related strategies.
- Report & analyze last click and multi-touch attribution to develop understanding of the impact of spend as well as online & offline interaction in the funnel.
- Review aggregated data sets and draw out high level insights with recommendations.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly trend and performance reports to stakeholders (Marketing, Finance, Product + Executive Team).
What we’re looking for
- 5 to 10 years of ecommerce, direct-to-consumer experience on client or agency side, developing and managing multi-million dollar response based acquisition campaigns.
- Direct experience working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture.
- Experience with A/B and MVT testing.
- Proficiency with PowerEditor and/or other social buying platforms such as Nanigans or AmPush.
- Experience working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires one to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
- Experience in fashion ecommerce or subscription commerce a big plus.
About Le Tote:
Le Tote is the leading online fashion service, providing women access to an unlimited, personalized closet of everyday apparel. Its highly analytical, data-driven approach to retail aims to fundamentally transform the next generation of commerce. Leveraging more than 2B customer data points, the proprietary style and personalization engine is fully powered by algorithms, and supported by custom-built, end-to-end technology and logistics solutions.
Le Tote has customers across 48 states in the U.S. and recently launched in China. The company has seen over 300% growth year over year for the past 2 years and has raised more than $60M from top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.