We are looking for a talented product designer to join Le Tote’s rapidly growing team to help us fundamentally shape our product. We’re on a mission to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day, and we’d love to find someone capable of conveying our service through intuitive and elegant design.
As part of our small product design team at Le Tote, you’ll have a large impact on key product decisions and will help define the future of Le Tote. You’ll have the tools and resources to design and ship ideas quickly, and be expected to help define the role of design at the company. You should be comfortable with autonomy and ownership of large areas of the product.
You will be crucial to the way we invent, design and validate our products. Ideal candidates should also have a healthy sense of humor, a fondness for detail-oriented design, an elevated point of view, and are able to take feedback with a positive attitude.
In this role you will...
- Play a lead role designing the user experience for a complex product across web and mobile platforms
- Tackle difficult product problems with innovative user experiences and beautiful visual design
- Design experiences that are delightful and keep users returning to the product
- Create interactive design prototypes to share and validate designs both internally and externally
- Have a strong point of view and not be afraid to use it
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product, engineering, and executive teams
- Plan research studies to understand and validate product concepts
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and stakeholders to ensure that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant
What we’re looking for..
- Minimum of 3–5 years experience creating digital product experiences across multiple platforms, with at least 2 years creating digital experiences on mobile
- Able to own all aspects of a project from concept to implementation
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions & the problems they are solving
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A cool temperament and ability to adapt quickly to new processes
- A collaborative team player
- Experience with an iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly and testing hypotheses
- Experience participating in and conducting usability studies
- Solid portfolio of product design with examples of products built and shipped to users
- Solid design foundation (typography, grid, form, composition, color, etc.), but ability to break the rules deliberately from time to time!
- Able to bring your designs to life – you are constantly testing/using new prototyping and design tools
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT
- Your résumé
- Link to your online portfolio
- Highlight 2 most relevant projects
- Bonus points for telling us why you’d be a great fit at Le Tote!
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We’re using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we’re looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $50mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV