About the role:
We are looking to expand our mobile engineering team by bringing in someone who can build and scale Le Tote’s iOS application. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on an app that is frequently featured in the App Store and used by thousands of customers on a daily basis and work closely with our designers, product team, and server-side engineers. This role would be ideal for someone who wants to be working with the latest iOS technologies (our codebase is 100% Swift) and pushed to write code that is held to the highest of standards.
What you will be doing:
- Developing new features from start to end
- Maintaining existing ones using the latest versions of Xcode and Swift
- Working closely with our product and design teams to conceive and build polished mobile experiences
- Collaborating with server-side engineers to optimize the responsiveness of the app
Desired experience and qualities:
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Self starter.
- Collaborate with product and think deeply about customer experience.
- 3+ years of iOS development experience.
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Solid understanding of how to write self-documenting, performant code that is both scalable and testable.
- Demonstrated experience building and deploying at least one app to the App Store.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Bonus point if you have:
- Experience working on an e-commerce apps
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Ruby