We are looking for a thoughtful, talented visual designer to join Le Tote’s design team to help us fundamentally shape our product. We’re on a mission to transform the way millions of women interact with their closets, and we’d love to find someone capable of conveying our service through a cohesive, beautiful design.
As a Visual Designer on Le Tote’s marketing team, you’ll contribute to visual design across multiple customer touch points such as social, emails, advertisements, and print materials. You will be a critical part of how we reach our customer and evolve our brand. Ideal candidates should also have a fondness for detail-oriented design, and want to grow as a designer (takes feedback, works well in a collaborative environment, does what’s best for the customer).
In this role you will
- Work closely with multiple departments to produce marketing materials that reach our customers in a consistent and meaningful way.
- Own the look & feel of our social channels
- Design targeted marketing emails & advertisements
- Work directly with our photography team to create editorial content
- Collaborate with the larger design team to help grow a more unified brand
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Solid portfolio of visual/graphic design showing a breadth of skills
- Ability to see a project through from concept to implementation
- Clearly articulate your design decisions and the problems they are solving
- Experience with an iterative design process: multiple iterations, incorporating feedback, learning from user research, testing designs to learn what works, etc.
- Solid design foundation (typography, grid, form, composition, color, etc.)
- Has experience in Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign), bonus points for experience/excitement to learn other programs such as Figma or Sketch
- Knowledge in video editing (Premier, After Effects or similar)
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
To apply, please submit
- Your résume
- Link to your online portfolio
- Highlight 2 relevant projects
- Please tell us why you’d be a great fit!
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of clothing and accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine. We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you! Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $30mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.