Le Tote is hiring an Office Manager to support the day to day administrative duties at the company's HQ location in San Francisco. The office manager will be responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and management of facilities. This person will also be responsible for arranging internal office moves, assisting with new employee desk setup, and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Manages the reception area to maintain professional image
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, Printer, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects
- Coordinate Travel arrangements for Executive team
- Manages the coordination of Employee Milestones such as Birthdays/Anniversaries, as well as other Office Events
- Manage company Gmail/Calendar/Docs/Concur/Dropbox accounts
- Possess Initiative (Self Starter)
- Impeccable Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2-3+ years of previous experience in office management.
- Experience in a fast-paced/Startup environment a HUGE plus
About Le Tote:
Le Tote is the leading online fashion service, providing women access to an unlimited, personalized closet of everyday apparel. Its highly analytical, data-driven approach to retail aims to fundamentally transform the next generation of commerce. Leveraging more than 2B customer data points, the proprietary style and personalization engine is fully powered by algorithms, and supported by custom-built, end-to-end technology and logistics solutions.
Le Tote has customers across 48 states in the U.S. and recently launched in China. The company has seen over 300% growth year over year for the past 2 years and has raised more than $60M from top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.