- Own and manage the design process from conception through to final styling for assigned brand.
- Responsible for entire design process to include market research, conceptual presentations, design and direction through fabric, print, spec and fit processes.
- Research seasonal trends – identify and present new colors, fabric and silhouettes for conceptual development.
- Work independently to create and execute design for all categories of assigned brand – present to head of design.
- Responsible for fabric and trim selection.
- Able to independently assort line and present a balanced collection that is trend right and appropriate for business needs.
- Work with technical design team to ensure design packages are complete and accurate.
- Attend and participate in all fittings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with merchandising, production and technical design teams.
- Strong design and conceptual skills.
- Strong sense of style and color trends.
- Thorough knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, construction, print and color execution
- Solid flat sketching skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to proactively trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Strong computer skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and adobe Illustrator.
- BA degree in Fashion Design or related field.
- 3-5 years design experience.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT
- Your résumé.
- Link to your Portfolio of work.
- Bonus points for telling us why you’d be a great fit!
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We’re using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we’re looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 400% growth year over year for the past 3 years. The Company has raised $50mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.