- Research seasonal trends - help identify new colors, fabric and silhouettes for conceptual development.
- Assist the team in designing product that is consistent with market trends as well as brand aesthetic.
- Work directly designer to create and execute the designs, includes illustrator sketches, color CADs and BOM information.
- Attend and participate in fittings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with merchandising, production and technical design teams.
- Responsible for managing monthly product boards and linesheets for private label product.
- Organize and file seasonal trims and fabrics.
- Solid flat sketching skills.
- Understanding of garment construction.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to multi task.
- Strong understanding of garment construction.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and adobe Illustrator.
- BA or Certification degree in Product Development, Design or related field.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT
- Your résumé
- Link to your Portfolio of work (Applications submitted without a Portfolio will not be considered)
- Bonus points for telling us why you’d be a great fit!
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you! Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years.
The Company has raised $30mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.