We are seeking an experienced performance marketing guru to join forces with our VP Marketing, to help ensure Le Tote’s continued growth. The Director of Growth is expected to be a key revenue and profit driver for the company, ultimately with end-to-end performance marketing responsibility across the lifecycle of the customer experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution. The ideal candidate is meticulous about driving a quality audience to conversion in continuity, reducing acquisition costs while increasing customer lifetime value. This person should have a focus on (and love for) analytics – testing and establishing various customer segments and targeted messages while also establishing which channels are most efficient and where our marketing efforts and budgets should be directed. The integration of marketing principles with data driven results is critical.
In this role you will be responsible for...
- Define marketing strategy for customer acquisition and sustainable long-term growth of the business
- Define best-in-class practices for each digital marketing channel – social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), SEM/SEO, affiliates, email, display, ads, traditional media – to drive sales, profit and engagement
- Communicate strategies and results to senior management and the board on a consistent basis
- Lead, mentor and grow a high-performing team
Media Strategy & Implementation
- Manage Le Tote’s media budget & recommended budget allocations based on analytics & key KPIs
- Build out, execute, and optimize new user acquisition across all platforms (mobile web, native app and desktop campaigns)
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging media & technology
- Continue to develop Le Tote’s in-house media offering building best in class in-house capabilities
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering to optimize conversion and drive marketing spend efficiency
Attribution & Analytics
- Drive the performance marketing attribution methodology for Le Tote
- Report & analyze last-click and multi-touch attribution to develop understanding of the impact of spend as well as online & offline interaction in the funnel
- Must aggressively track, measure and report cohorts and conversion metrics across all campaigns daily
- Partner with marketing team in creating ways to monitor all stages of the acquisition funnel, from initial awareness creation to new subscriber sign up
- Review aggregated data sets and draw out high level insights with recommendations
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly trend and performance reports to stakeholders (Marketing, Finance, Product + Executive Team)
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will be a growth-oriented executive who is an analytical, data driven marketer. Relevant qualifications include:
- Track record of success, in a high-growth consumer company
- Successful track record of scaling / increasing subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention while limiting costs and maximizing lifetime value for online and mobile audiences
- Direct-to-consumer experience on client or agency side, developing and managing multi-million dollar response based acquisition campaigns
- Strong background in direct response, owned and earned media, PR, and social specifically in the B2C space
- Must have experience attracting top talent and mentoring high performing marketers
- Demonstrated track record in developing and growing a successful business in a highly competitive environment
- Track record of innovation using emerging marketing channels across the web and mobile platforms
About Le Tote:
Le Tote is the leading online fashion service, providing women access to an unlimited, personalized closet of everyday apparel. Its highly analytical, data-driven approach to retail aims to fundamentally transform the next generation of commerce. Leveraging more than 2B customer data points, the proprietary style and personalization engine is fully powered by algorithms, and supported by custom-built, end-to-end technology and logistics solutions.
Le Tote has customers across 48 states in the U.S. and recently launched in China. The company has seen over 300% growth year over year for the past 2 years and has raised more than $60M from top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.