We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users and customers love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
Attitude is as important to us as technical expertise, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is also core to letgo's values. That is why we’re not just looking for amazing “talent”, we also want amazing people 🙂
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us to disrupt and unlock the hidden potential of the second-hand market in Turkey 🚀
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent. letgo is looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager
The Assistant Warehouse Manager is an owner mentality, strong communicator and detail oriented member of the Car Purchase and Operations team. This position plays a key role on the Car Purchase and Operations team. The Warehouse Manager reports directly to the Warehouse Manager and is based in one of the warehouses.
- Coordinating the dispatch of cars
- Work closely with Sales team to manage car location and movement
- Make sure the cars sold are ready for delivery to the customers, in place on time
- Make sure the SOPs are applied for vehicle delivery for customers
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Oversee the planned maintenance of equipment
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience preferably in automotive industry
- Experience in warehouse management
- Knowledge in the automotive business and interest to work in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills in Turkish, and effective communicator
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & integrity while completing tasks in a timely manner
- High energy, personal drive, self-motivation to accomplish business goals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Team-building activities
- An amazing online training platform to improve your professional skills
letgo is the largest and fastest-growing app to buy and sell locally. With hundreds of millions of listings to date, letgo is among the top 10 apps in Turkey both in downloads and active users since its launch. It’s the only app of its kind that can automatically title and categorize an item using artificial intelligence. Plus, users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app, and view each other’s profiles, ratings, and reviews.
We’re also disrupting and unlocking the hidden potential of the second-hand car market in Turkey with letgo oto+, a car buying and selling service. This is a one-stop solution for second-hand car buyers and sellers who are looking for trust, convenience and peace of mind in their transactions. letgo oto+ offers to buy and sell directly to or from consumers with a trouble-free experience.
letgo is part of OLX Group. OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.